1. Fold card stock into note cards asymmetrically as shown – with the front flap shorter than the back flap.
2. Dip a sponge in pink paint and stencil the image of a fairy on the right side of the front flap. Hold the stencil tightly and do not let it move. Practice doing it on rough paper till you get the hang of it.
3. Use flower punch-outs and a leaf stamp to decorate the inside that shows because of the asymmetrical fold.
4. Use sparkle glue or paints to show the fairy dust falling out of the fairy’s magic wand.
5. Print out the wording of the invite using a computer and printer and glue to the inside. Adjust the wording so it fits behind the shorter front flap. See Fairy/Enchanted Birthday Invitation Wording for ideas.
6. Tie the invite with a pink satin ribbon and slide it into a cellophane envelope.